Your historical items
Mildura Rural City Council Libraries collects items of historical significance to our district. We aim to preserve and make sure these items are available to all.
Items can be donated for preservation or loaned to the library for copying, including:
- Printed materials or written documents
- Photographs or other images
- Audio, video or digital files
If you have items to share:
- Bring them to the Mildura Library for staff to assess
- Sign a copyright permission form acknowledging that you are the owner of the items and that the items may be used for publication purposes by Mildura Rural City Council Libraries.
- Where possible provide us with information about the items
Contact our team on 03 5018 8350 for more information, or to organise a time to come in and share your items