Pay an infringement

See the following options on how to pay an infringement.
No phone or online credit card payments accepted within 2 business days of infringement being issued. 


Step 1.Before you start you will need

  • Your infringement number
  • The amount you want to pay
  • Your credit card details

Step 2. Pay online

Online Billpay



Pay by phone:

We accept VISA or Mastercard by calling 03 9058 6628 and follow the prompts

In person

Payment can be made in person at one of our Service Centres

76 Deakin Avenue, Mildura
108 Madden Avenue, Mildura
79 Oke Street, Ouyen


By Mail: 

Please make your cheque or money order payable to Mildura Rural City Council and post to: 
PO Box 105, Mildura VIC 3502