Single Farm Enterprise Exemption

Where multiple parcels of farm land are used to operate a single farming enterprise, a person may only be required to pay the fixed charge once by applying for the single farming enterprise exemption.

To apply, a person must submit an application to the Councils where the relevant properties are located. You must notify the councils if the circumstances relating to you application change, as this may affect your eligibility for the exemption.

The FSPL fixed charge must be paid on at least one leviable land which forms part of the SFE (the lands do not need to be located in a single council municipality)