Water Play Park
Located on Hugh King Drive overlooking the banks on the Murray River, Mildura’s Water Play Park is a free facility designed for everyone to enjoy. The water jets are scheduled to come on automatically.
10am to 5pm daily (10am to 9pm during daylight savings)
The Water Play Park is CLOSED from late April to mid-September each year, except for a brief period during the mid-year school holidays.
Bookings and information
If you wish to use the facility for a specific event or purpose please contact us to discuss your plans.
Using the Water Play Park
This facility is provided for everyone to enjoy, please share the equipment with others and be aware of the following Conditions of Use:
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No abusive or offensive language or behaviour.
- No animals.
- No smoking or alcohol.
- No food, drink, glass or sharp objects.
- No running, pushing, jumping, ball games or rough play.
- This facility is not supervised.
- Use of Water Play Park is at your own risk.
- Water Play areas may be slippery at times.
- Misuse of equipment may cause serious injury or death.
- Water Play Park to be used in daylight hours only.
- Do not swallow the water.
- In an emergency call 000 for fire, ambulance or police.
- The address of this facility is Hugh King Drive, Mildura.
- Please report damage to Mildura Rural City Council on (03) 5018 8100.
LOT 1 Hugh King Drive Mildura, Mildura 3500 View Map