Report graffiti or vandalism

What type of graffiti or vandalism can you report?

Graffiti on council owned property

  • We will remove graffiti from council owned properties, buildings and facilities.
  • We will remove graffiti from council owned items such as park furniture, council signs and rubbish bins.

Graffiti on private property or non-council owned property

  • For all other private property, it is the owner's responsibility to remove the graffiti.

How to report an issue

  1. Prepare the following information before you report:
    • The location of the issue
    • The date of when the issue occurred
    • Historic details leading up to you reporting this issue
    • Your contact details if you'd like an update
    • Other details that will assist us with your specific issue.
  2. Report the issue to us

    You can make a report online, in person or over the phone.

What happens after you have reported an issue?

  • We will attend the location and determine whether we can assist.
  • We may follow up with you to get some further information.
  • We will take the appropriate action or find out who can.