Busking Permits

Roving Performers (8).jpg

Mildura Rural City Council welcomes all varieties of buskers and street performers to perform on our streets.

Musicians, singers, dancers, magicians, mimes, puppeteers, living statues, painters and chalk artists are all eligible. Apply now–we’d love to have you entertain our visitors.

New applicants will need to complete either a Short Term or Long Term Busking Application Form (see our supporting documents) before they can perform. Once completed they can be emailed to mrcc@mildura.vic.gov.au

For more information please contact our Local Laws team on 03 5018 8100 during business hours.