Become a Family Day Care Educator
A career in Family Day Care can be rewarding and flexible. You have the opportunity to run your own business from your own home with the support and guidance from the co-ordination unit.
To be eligible to become a Family Day Care Educator, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or above.
- Have a minimum qualification of Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or be enrolled and actively working towards the qualification.
- Attend Complete National Quality Standards and Induction training.
- Have your home assessed for safety.
- Have a current Working with Children Check and National Police Check.
- Have approved first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis certificates.
Setting up your own Family Day Care business can be exciting.
There are some key upfront start-up requirements which include:
- Home maintenance or safety upgrades
- Educational equipment and materials
If you're interested in a career as a Family Day Care Educator, please call us on (03) 5018 8271, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please complete the EOI Form below and email it to us.