Report graffiti or vandalism
What type of graffiti or vandalism can you report?
Graffiti on council owned property
- We will remove graffiti from council owned properties, buildings and facilities.
- We will remove graffiti from council owned items such as park furniture, council signs and rubbish bins.
Graffiti on private property or non-council owned property
- For all other private property, it is the owner's responsibility to remove the graffiti.
How to report an issue
Prepare the following information before you report:
- The location of the issue
- The date of when the issue occurred
- Historic details leading up to you reporting this issue
- Your contact details if you'd like an update
- Other details that will assist us with your specific issue.
You can make a report online, in person or over the phone.
What happens after you have reported an issue?
- We will attend the location and determine whether we can assist.
- We may follow up with you to get some further information.
- We will take the appropriate action or find out who can.