Show Us Your Shorts Film Competition
Mildura Rural City Council’s Youth Services team is calling for entries for the 2020 FReeZA ‘Show Us Your Shorts’ film competition.
The competition is free to enter to all secondary school students. Entrants must live, work or study in the Mildura Rural City Council municipality.
Entries will be submitted via WeTransfer – please include your name, age, a contact phone number, postal address (for posting of prize) and the title of your film. Through WeTransfer, email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries will be showcased at a special viewing event at the Mildura Arts Centre on Monday 26 October from 6.30pm, which will be open to all competitors their friends and family.
Popcorn will be provided, with light refreshments to be available from the Mildura Arts Centre café. Alcohol will not be available.
Please note: This viewing event at the Mildura Arts Centre will be subject to current COVID-19 restrictions and government guidelines. More information will be made available closer to the date.
Competition details and how to enter
- Films must not contain nudity, profanity or promote the use of smoking, drugs or alcohol
- Films must have been made in 2020
- Films must be 3 - 10 minutes in length
- Films must be a finished product, editing will not be provided
- The winner will be determined by way of independent judging. First prize is $300 and $200 for people’s choice
- Entries close Friday 9 October 2020 at 5pm. To submit your entry, click here
The judged winner – Michael Fox
The people’s choice winner – Riley Baldock
The judged winner - Riley Baldock
The people's choice winner - Jzarne Cochrane
The judged winner - Luna Grzan
The people's choice winner - Sarah Whyte