FReeZA Committee - NOW OPEN
Mildura Rural City Council’s FReeZA program is part of the Victorian State Government funded initiative that gives young people the opportunity to lead the planning and staging of live music and cultural events in our community.
The FReeZA Committee are responsible for producing, promoting and evaluating five events within the Mildura municipality.
What are the Goals of the Mildura FReeZA Committee?
- Implement a youth participation approach for engaging young people in the planning and staging of FReeZA events.
- Stage a broad range of events that are reflective of the youth population in the community.
- Develop young people’s skills through youth development and training activities.
- Strengthen connections and partnerships with local businesses, schools, training institutions and other youth service providers in the staging of events and increase young people’s access and participation in the program.
What are the selection criteria?
The selection criteria will include:
- Be aged between 16-25 years.
- Ability to attend at least 80% of monthly meetings (dates and times to be confirmed).
- Ability to attend all FReeZA events.
- Able to attend at least 80% of training sessions and activities.
- Be involved as an active participant for 12 months
** NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN **
How do I find out more?
For more information or assistance, please contact the Youth Program & Participation Officer, Rachel Brook on (03) 5018 8100 or email email@example.com