Mildura Visitor Information & Booking Centre
Home to endless natural beauty, award-winning restaurants, exciting attractions and a huge offering of festivals and events, it’s no wonder the Mildura region is such a popular place to visit. Tourists and visitors can find out everything they need to know about our region at the Mildura Visitor Information and Booking Centre.
Services available include:
- Tour Bookings
- Accommodation Bookings
- Bookings for performances, sporting and cultural events
- Gift Shop
Mildura Visitor Information & Booking Centre - COVID 19 restrictions
The Mildura Visitor Information and Booking Centre is open to the public in line with Step 3 restrictions.
Operating times: Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm and Weekends and Public Holidays – 9am to 5pm
- All information and booking services are available
- Gift Shop items will still be displayed behind the barrier and available for sale with staff assistance. Tap and Go payments are preferred
- Customers will be required to provide their name, address and contact number for contact tracing purposes in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak
- Numbers within centre at any one time will be limited as per Department of Health and Human Services Guidelines
- Face masks are mandatory across Victoria while in public. Visitors must also adhere to social distancing and density requirements
Call 1800 039 043 or (03) 5018 8380 or go to www.visitmildura.com.au for more information.