VendorPanel: Our new procurement platform
Mildura Rural City Council is moving to VendorPanel - a new procurement platform to manage all public tenders and quotations - in October 2022.
VendorPanel is an easier, faster way for suppliers to learn about and respond to opportunities to provide goods, services or works for Mildura Rural City Council.
If you are not registered in VendorPanel you will not receive notifications about projects Council is tendering for.
Register your business in VendorPanel
- Identify your business’s primary contact and choose an appropriate email address.
We recommend using a generic email e.g. email@example.com that is continually monitored. Once set up, you can add individual users to help manage and respond to opportunities.
- Go to http://www.vendorpanel.com.au/marketplace
- Search and select the best category for your business
- Click on the link you receive to complete your profile
- Invite additional users as ‘colleagues’.
Does your business already have a VendorPanel profile?
You’ll need to be invited as a Colleague to the supplier list/s you wish to receive Tenders and Quotations from. If you’re having trouble locating the Administrator for your company, reach out to VendorPanel for help.
You can contact their Support team via the VendorPanel Contact Us page.
Once your VendorPanel registration is complete you will be visible to buyers searching in your category and region of service.
Benefits of registering with VendorPanel
- Transparent and consistent for all suppliers
- Manage and maintain your own secure account.
- Automatic email notifications on projects posted by Council for which you may be suitable.
- Review Council requirements, ask questions via the online forum, and submit tailored proposals all via your personalised contractor/supplier gateway.
- All your opportunities will now be managed and stored in the system, offering you a simple central repository for information.
- Rapid Global will integrate with VendorPanel and link your insurance and OH&S requirements.
- Submitting proposals is easy using a structured template that requires you to align your relevant experience, ideas, capability, and availability with Council’s User requirements.
- Register your business and receive email alerts for relevant business opportunities that are not limited to Mildura Rural City Council.