Mildura Community Job Advocate Program
Mildura Community Job Advocate Program hosted by the Mildura Rural City Council.
What is the Community Job Advocate Program?
The Community Job Advocates program is supported by the Victorian Government’s $619.4 million Jobs Victoria initiative, which helps people looking for work to access the support, information and advice they need to find a job that’s right for them.
Who do advocates assist?
- Disengaged Youth or School leavers
- Parents or caregivers returning to work
- People with little work experience
- People seeking a career change
- People who may be new to working in Australia.
- Anyone who feels they need support with employment options
Where are the community Job Advocates Located?
The Community Job advocate can be found in public spaces such as libraries, shopping centres, Sports clubs and community centres 5 days per week
Is there a cost involved?
It is a free service that assists with addressing barriers to employment and is completely voluntary to community members in the LGA.
How can I make contact?
Mildura Rural City Council 03 5018 8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org