Annual Report 2020-2021
Mildura Rural City Council advises that the:
- Annual Report 2020-2021 has been prepared and forwarded to the Minister
- Victorian Auditor-General’s report on the Financial Statements and Performance Statements has been received.
Copies of the Annual Report 2020-2021 and the Victorian Auditor-General’s report can be viewed or obtained as follows:
- From Council’s customer service centres located at 108 Madden Avenue, Mildura and 79 Oke Street, Ouyen during business hours. Please call 5018 8100 to arrange
- Council’s website www.mildura.vic.gov.au
- Contacting the Corporate Department on telephone 5018 8161.
Council’s Annual Report 2020-2021 will be discussed at the October Ordinary Council Meeting at 5.30pm on Wednesday 27 October 2021. Due to COVID-19, this meeting will be closed to the public in accordance with Part 12, Section 395 of the Local Government Act 2020. The meeting will be streamed live on Council’s website.
ACTING CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Council is required by law to produce an Annual Report, which is a comprehensive outline of the organisation’s achievements and activities for the year, and objectives for the future.
Our Annual Report caters for a wide range of readers, including ratepayers, residents, businesses, visitors, investors, government agencies and other interested parties.
Our Annual Report is divided into three parts:
Part 1, Report of Operations contains information about the operations of the Council, progress in relation to major initiatives identified in the Budget, and performance results against the targets in the Council Plan.
Part 2, Financial Statements contains the audited financial statements of the Council.
Part 3, Performance Statement summarises Council's performance against key service, financial and sustainable indicators and measures.