Show Us Your Shorts Film Competition
FReeZA & Youth Services Mildura are pleased to invite you to enter one or more short films in the Inaugural 2017 ‘Show Us Your Shorts’ FReeZA film competition.
The competition is free to enter to all secondary school students. All entrants must live, work or study in the Mildura Rural City Council municipality.
- Films must not contain nudity, profanity or promote the use of drugs or alcohol
- Films must have been made in 2016 or 2017
- Films must be 3 - 10 minutes in length
- Films must be provided as a video file on a USB drive (eg. mp4, mov, mpg) or emailed to email@example.com
- Films must be a finished product, editing will not be provided
- All entrants, friends and family are invited to the viewing at the Mildura Arts Centre on Thursday 23 November for a 7.00pm start – popcorn will be provided and light refreshments will be available from the café. Alcohol will not be available
- The winner will be determined by way of judging and a people’s choice vote on the night.
- $300.00 first prize and $200.00 for people’s choice
- The opening date for entries is 1 October 2017
- The closing date for entries is 1 November 2017
An entry form which must accompany each film is available below
For further information contact Youth Services firstname.lastname@example.org