School Holiday Activities
During scheduled Victorian school holidays, Council provides young people aged 12 - 16 with free or discounted social, recreation and educational activities.
The aim of the School Holiday Program is to help students increase their participation, skills and knowledge so as to enhance their overall wellbeing.
Who can participate?
To participate you must:
- Be aged between 12 - 16 years old.
- Live or attend a secondary school within the Mildura Rural City Council municipality.
- Complete and submit a School Holiday Enrolment Form
- Enrol in the Program.
How do I enrol?
To enrol you must complete and return the School Holiday Program Enrolment Form. Forms can be returned to any of our Council Service Centres or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments for all activities can be made at any of our Council Service Centres or via telephone on (03) 5018 8100.
Please note the following conditions apply:
- Cancellations will only be accepted with two full days’ notice by contacting Youth Services on (03) 5018 8280.
- In cases of illness, on presentation of a Doctor’s Certificate a full refund will be issued.
- There are limited places in all activities. A waiting list may be available (You will be contacted if you are to be accommodated).
- Enrolments are taken on a 'first in, first served' basis however, new participants to the Program will be given priority places if available.
- Due to limited places, young people who are in the care of agencies or high needs may not be accepted into the program activities due to staffing ratios.
- Excursions may be altered at late notice due to external factors.
- Enrolments will not be accepted before the enrolment date under any circumstances.
Check out our School Holiday Program Flyer for the fun activities planned for these school holidays.