Central Kindergarten Enrolment
A Central Kindergarten Enrolment (CKE) service is run through Mildura Rural City Council and caters for children in pre-kindergarten (3 year old) and funded (4 year old) kindergarten programs for the following kindergartens:
- Irymple Kindergarten
- Kathleen Kelly Kindergarten
- Mildura South Kindergarten
- Nangiloc & District Kindergarten
- Mildura West Kindergarten
- Red Cliffs Kindergarten
Kindergartens not listed above will be taking enrolments directly. Please contact them for further information.
We encourage you to visit kindergartens and attend open days prior to enrolling your child.
Enrolments for First Round places close 5pm
(Enrolments submitted after this date will be considered for Second Round placements)
First Round – Placement offers sent
Second Round – Enrolments close 5pm
(Enrolments submitted after this date will be considered for Third Round placements)
Second Round – Placement offers sent
Third Round – Enrolments close 5pm
Third Round – Placement offers sent
From November onwards
Families receive information directly from the accepted kindergarten
The following documents will be required to be submitted with your child’s Enrolment Form.
- Proof of your child’s birth (such as a Birth Certificate or Passport). Do not send originals.
- Proof of immunisation by providing an Immunisation History Statement.
- Health Care Card and/or Pension Card (if applicable)
An Immunisation History Statement can be requested from Council’s Maternal Child Health Service, the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) by calling 1800 653 809 or through their website, or via your MyGov Account or through a Medicare Service Centre.
Lodging your enrolment
Enrolment Forms and related documentation below can be returned to Mildura Rural City Council:
Via email to:
Via Mail to:
Kindergarten Enrolment Officer
PO Box 105
Mildura Vic 3502
At the Customer Service Centres listed below.
Deakin Avenue Service Centre
76 Deakin Avenue, Mildura VIC
Madden Avenue Service Centre
108 Madden Avenue, Mildura VIC
Enrolment forms are available below or from:
- Council Customer Service Centres
- Participating kindergartens
- Council’s Maternal Child Health Team
- Mallee District Aboriginal Services
- Mallee Family Care
- electronically by emailing email@example.com