Draft Municipal Relief and Recovery Plan
Published on 10 September 2018
The Draft Municipal Relief and Recovery Plan details the arrangements and expectations surrounding individuals, communities, government agencies, emergency services, volunteers and Mildura Rural City Council in the Relief and Recovery phases of any emergency.
The Draft Plan is currently on public exhibition and the community is invited to provide feedback on its contents via:
- Email to email@example.com
- Telephoning Jody Jones on (03) 5018 8100
- In writing to:
Community Development Coordinator
Mildura Rural City Council
PO Box 105
Mildura VIC 3502
We are also taking this opportunity to review Council's emergency relief and recovery services and invite you to provide comments and thoughts around dealing with the challenges below during and immediately following an emergency for consideration:
- Connecting with local individuals, families and communities that are most in need
- Providing opportunities to contact the Relief and Recovery services
- Ensuring the correct information is reaching the right people and the services are available when they need them
- Reducing residents' distress, anger and panic during an emergency
Submissions and feedback must be received by 5pm, Monday 24 September 2018.
View the Information Sheet(PDF, 58KB) or Contact Council's Community Development Coordinator Jody Jones on (03) 5018 8100.