Council Plan Survey 2017
Our Council Plan is developed every four years. It’s the single most important document we produce and it sets out how we work towards managing the needs and wants of the community.
Council has a responsibility to provide many important services, facilities and programs to the 52,000 people in our community. To make sure we get our priorities right it’s important we know what’s most important to you.
Complete the Survey
To ensure we know what the community value most, we’re asking you to complete a short survey. The survey will be open until 5pm on Monday 6 March.
Click here to complete the Council Plan Survey
Drop in Sessions
From Merbein to Murrayville, we will be hosting drop-in stalls where you can have a chat to our staff and discuss the Council Plan. * These stalls will be held from Wednesday 25 January to Thursday 2 March 2017, please find a list of dates and locations below.
Wednesday 25 January
- Mildura Central Plaza, 11am-2pm
Thursday 26 January
- Barclay Square, Red Cliffs, 8am-11am
- Kenny Park, Merbein, 8am-11am
- Henshilwood Reserve, Irymple, 8am-10am
- Nowingi Place, Mildura, 8am-11am
- Bushman's Rest Caravan Park, Lake Cullulleraine, 12pm-2pm
Wednesday 1 February
Friday 3 February
- Nichols Point General Store, 8:30am-10:30am
- Sunraysia Farmer's Market - Twilight, 6pm - 9pm
Sunday 5 February
- Red Cliffs Country Market, 9am-11am
Monday 6 February
- Mildura Rural City Council Ouyen Service Centre, 5pm-7pm
Saturday 11 February
- Red Cliffs Library, 10am-1pm
- Mildura Library, 10am-2pm
Sunday 12 February
- Mildura City Heart Market, 8am-11am
Monday 13 February
- Red Cliffs Resource Centre, 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Werrimull Hall, 5pm-7pm
Tuesday 14 February
- Merbein Community Hub, 5pm-7:30pm
Wednesday 15 February
- Walpeup General Store, 9:30am-11:30am
- Underbool Post Office, 11:30-1pm
- Murrayville (location TBC), 2pm-5pm
Sunday 19 February
- Merbein Street Market, 8am-11am
Wednesday 22 February
- Merbein Community Hub, 11am-12pm
Thursday 23 February
Monday 27 February
- East End Community House (Mildura), 9am-11am
Tuesday 28 February
Thursday 2 March
- Koorlong Store, 8:30am-10:30am
- Cardross General Store, 11am-1pm
- Werrimull Hotel, 5pm-7pm
For further details on when and where you can visit a drop-in stall, please check our Events Calendar or call us on (03) 5018 8100.
* Please note Councillors and senior staff will be present at most Drop-in Stalls.
What will your feedback be used for
All the information we collect from you will be collated, reviewed and workshopped by senior management and Councillors before it is formatted in to key result areas and actions which will be listed in our Council Plan.
View the Council Plan 2017 - 2021
The Draft Council Plan 2017 - 2021 will be available for the public to view from Saturday 6 May up until 5pm on Friday 2 June 2017.