National Photographic Portrait Prize 2016
Monday, 27 March 2017 | 05:00 PM
to Sunday, 30 April 2017 | 05:00 PM
This exhibition is selected from a national field of entries, reflecting the distinctive vision of Australia's aspiring and professional portrait photographers and the unique nature of their subjects.
- This year's winner was Elizabeth Looker for her portrait Life Dancers.
- The highly commended portrait was Asha on North Brother by Sean Davey.
- The inaugural Art Handler's Award went to On Albatross Island by Matthew Newton.
- The People's Choice Award goes to David Darcy's portrait of Levi Miller on the set of "Red Dog: True Blue".
Image: Tiffany, 2015 by Brett Canet-Gibson
Thursday, 16 February 2017 | 10:00 AM
- Sunday, 30 April 2017 | 05:00 PM
Mildura Arts Centre, 199 Cureton Avenue, Mildura 3500 View Map